Local Writer's Meetings Can't be Beat

Dear Writer,

If you've never been a part of a local writer's group, you don't know what you're missing. I love connecting and bonding with writers on-line, yet there is something special about having that face to face with your friends. Supporting one another in a more tangible way keeps you from feeling lost in the sea of cyber-space.

I unwittingly scheduled our August meeting on Labor Day weekend. As a result, only five of us were able to attend. Yet five of us did attend. This just shows that PCWN spirit thrives and it does my heart good!

Do you  have a local writer's group? If not, why not start one? I did. If you do have one, how does your local network encourage you?

***

~Linnette R Mullin
Writes Life-changing Romance
Author of "Finding Beth", Releasing Fall 2013
Founder & Director of Palmetto Christian Writer's Network
Find out more at www.LinnetteMullin.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just wanted tο ask if you ever
    hаѵe any tгouble with hackers? Μy lаst blоg (wordpresѕ) wаs hаcked and I endеd up loѕing months of hard ωorκ due to no back up.
    Dо you havе any sоlutіоns to
    ѕtoρ hackers?

    My site - drake nothing was the same

    ReplyDelete